Recent global and Singapore news releases issued by EY.
- Divestment intent remains near record levels as Southeast Asian companies streamline to compete
19 March 2019
Companies are gearing up to divest business units to gain competitive advantage in the face of changing technology, and sector convergence.
- EY start-up incubator program to be launched in Singapore
18 March 2019
Early stage start-ups in the accounting, tax, fintech, legal tech and regulatory tech space in Singapore can apply for residency from now until 26 April 2019.
- Long-term value based on transparency, smart tech and new skills are set to transform corporate reporting
4 March 2019
The organizational ability to create long-term value based on reporting transparency, embracing smart technologies and innovative approaches to talent are set to take center stage in the future of corporate reporting.
- EY reactions to Singapore Budget 2019
18 February 2019
EY today released its reactions to the Singapore Budget 2019 announcement.
- Oil and gas digital investment set to surge as efficiency drive intensifies
23 January 2019
89% of global oil and gas executives expect to step up their investment in digital over the next two years, primarily as they seek to double down on their cost-saving ambitions.
- Wish list for Singapore Budget 2019
10 January 2019
EY released its wish list for Singapore Budget 2019.