Recent global and Singapore news releases issued by EY.
- Singapore’s SMEs look to invest in digital technologies but face challenges in legacy infrastructure, talent, and alignment with enterprise strategy
18 June 2019
SMEs across Southeast Asia look to invest in digital technologies, but face challenges around digital talent shortages and transformation, and cybersecurity risks, and alignment with the broader enterprise strategy.
- EY announces winners of EY NextWave Global Data Science Challenge
14 June 2019
Singapore student, Chia Yew Ken, takes third place globally and first place locally in EY challenge.
- Brad Keywell from the United States named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2019
8 June 2019
Brad Keywell, CEO of US-based Uptake Technologies, Inc., was selected from among 761 program participants that included the 57 country winners from 47 countries and territories vying for the title in Monaco.
- Singapore is preferred regional treasury location for proximity to regional business headquarters and well-developed financial ecosystem
3 June 2019
The study revealed that proximity to the regional business headquarters and access to a well-developed, well-regulated and open financial ecosystem were key factors that drive decisions on regional treasury locations.
- Wealth managers in Asia-Pacific should prepare to convert and capitalize as clients consider switching providers, according to EY research
9 May 2019
Over one-third of wealth management clients plan to switch providers in the next three years across Asia-Pacific, according to the EY 2019 Global Wealth Research report.
- EY announces the first solution designed to help gauge impact and trustworthiness of artificial intelligence systems
10 April 2019
The EY Trusted AI platform, enabled by Microsoft Azure, offers users an integrated approach to evaluate, monitor and quantify the impact and trustworthiness of AI.
- EY NextWave Data Science Challenge invites students from 16 countries to find innovative ways to address issues related to mobility and smart cities
27 March 2019
Students from 16 countries are invited to find innovative ways to address issues related to mobility and smart cities.
- Global IPO momentum slows but Q2 2019 is set to rebound
25 March 2019
Across Asia-Pacific, a lull in IPO activity also spread in Q1 2019 as global economic uncertainty and geopolitical issues prevailed.
- Nominations open for the 18th EY Entrepreneur Of The YearTM 2019 awards in Singapore
22 March 2019
From now till 30 April 2019, members of the public can nominate outstanding entrepreneurs for the 18th annual EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ awards in Singapore.
- Divestment intent remains near record levels as Southeast Asian companies streamline to compete
19 March 2019
Companies are gearing up to divest business units to gain competitive advantage in the face of changing technology, and sector convergence.
- EY start-up incubator program to be launched in Singapore
18 March 2019
Early stage start-ups in the accounting, tax, fintech, legal tech and regulatory tech space in Singapore can apply for residency from now until 26 April 2019.
- Long-term value based on transparency, smart tech and new skills are set to transform corporate reporting
4 March 2019
The organizational ability to create long-term value based on reporting transparency, embracing smart technologies and innovative approaches to talent are set to take center stage in the future of corporate reporting.
- EY reactions to Singapore Budget 2019
18 February 2019
EY today released its reactions to the Singapore Budget 2019 announcement.
- Oil and gas digital investment set to surge as efficiency drive intensifies
23 January 2019
89% of global oil and gas executives expect to step up their investment in digital over the next two years, primarily as they seek to double down on their cost-saving ambitions.
- Wish list for Singapore Budget 2019
10 January 2019
EY released its wish list for Singapore Budget 2019.