Employee remuneration reporting seminar 2018
Friday, 16 November 2018
(Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.)
Understanding tax reporting requirements for your employees
All employers in Singapore have an obligation to prepare the year-end reporting for their employees by 1 March 2019 or a tax clearance reporting for foreign national employees who are ceasing employment or departing from Singapore. Ensuring accurate and timely reporting is of utmost importance in light of the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore’s continued focus on employer’s compliance.
This seminar will provide clarity on the reporting requirements in respect of employee remuneration, common reporting pitfalls, as well as key tax treatment of various compensation items, including equity compensation and benefits-in-kind. We will also be sharing recent updates and developments on individual tax and immigration and providing insights on the current focus of the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board on employer’s compliance.
- Gain an understanding on the remuneration and benefits-in-kind reportable in the Forms IR8A and IR21.
- Learn the rules on taxation of equity compensation.
- Keep abreast of changes to tax, CPF, immigration laws and regulations.
- Learn ways to avoid common pitfalls in the preparation of the Forms IR8A and IR21 and what to do if omissions or under-reported income items are discovered in past reportings.
- Clarify your doubts on tax treatment and reporting of various income and benefit-in-kind items via an interactive quiz, case studies and Q&A sessions.
Who should attend
Finance, mobility and payroll personnel, Human Resource professionals, accountants, tax practitioners, or any other compensation practitioners with responsibility or oversight of employees’ compensation reporting.
Note: Certificate of attendance for CPE purposes will be given.
Full-day seminar comprising lectures, interactive discussions, quiz sessions, case studies and Q&A.
- Clients,alumni and SIATP members: S$495 per person
- Public: S$595 per person
Fees include lunch, materials, refreshments and 7% GST.
Group discount: A discount of 10% applies to organisations registering for three or more participants in one registration.
Closing date: Friday, 9 November 2018
Please send your payment only after you have received confirmation of your registration.
Ernst & Young Solutions LLP reserves the right to cancel the seminar or amend the schedule, venue and speaker(s) due to circumstances beyond our control. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We regret that we cannot give fee refunds, but changes in the personnel attending can be accommodated.