Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Increasing trade volumes together with greater scrutiny of cross border flows and a focus on compliance with export controls and import regulations can combine to create significant challenges to your supply chain.
In today's global economy, moving goods internationally can be a complex and costly activity. More than ever before, effective management of global trade issues is crucial to maintaining competitive advantage.
Our global network of global trade professionals can help you to operate more effectively in moving goods around the world. We can develop and implement strategies to help you to manage duty costs by utilizing free trade agreements, special programs, and transactional structuring. We can help you proactively manage the risks of global trade, improve your international trade compliance and increase the operational effectiveness of your supply chains.
Our core offerings include strategic planning to manage customs and excise duties; trade compliance reviews for imports and exports; internal controls and process improvement; and participation in customs supply chain security programs.
Our talented people develop proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that help you to address the challenges of doing business in today's global environment and help your business achieve its potential.
This publication is an overview of acute issues in various customs spheres and a compilation of expert recommendations on further improvements in customs sphere and application of the world best practices examples.
We examine the challenges that taxpayers face around the world in recovering foreign VAT/GST, managing domestic VAT/GST credits and obtaining customs and excise duty rebates.
Customs regulations newsletter
Customs Team News
- 5 September 2014 – Notes of Association Agreement seminar
- 28 May 2014 – Presentation regarding preliminary declaration of goods to customs at the annual Transport Business Forum 2014
- 20 March 2014 – New customs leader Mr. Vitaly Naumenko speaks with business community
- Сustoms and international trade — status and prospects– Igor Dankov, 15 March 2017, Chamber.ua
- Work on reshuffling of employees of Ukrainian customs agencies is to be continued – Igor Dankov, 20 May 2014, Interfax-Ukraine
- Phone: +380 44 490 30 00 (Kyiv)