How do I apply?
The application process is designed to demonstrate what it takes to successfully apply for a job in a business. There are lots of hints and tips on how to successfully complete the application process. If you have any queries about applying you can email us with your questions
(16 July – 3 August)
North West Easter
(3 – 13 April)
We are looking for applications from those of you who are:
- Currently in Year 12 (England) or Fifth Year (Scotland)
- Eligible for free school meals at some point in the past six years
- Attending a state school
- Studying any combination of A-level/International Baccalaureate/BTEC Level 3s/National/Highers
- Ambitious and motivated to join the world of work
- Looking for a great paid work experience this summer or Easter* that will help you secure a job after school, or a place at university.
*Easter programme only available in London and Manchester