The EY Global Captive Network connects EY teams around the world to better meet clients’ needs. EY teams can help you quickly navigate the complexities of global legislation and regulations; align your insurance, risk, treasury and tax strategy to your business goals; provide assurance about the numbers; and deliver a range of tailored services.
EY captive market services
In response to growing client demand, EY teams have developed customised services and methodologies to serve their captive market clients – now and in the future.
EY teams across the globe provide technical knowledge, unparalleled industry experience and a broad suite of services to address all your captive market needs including feasibility, establishment, effectiveness, restructuring and runoff.
Click on each service line and sub-service line to learn more
The EY difference
EY is the only Big Four organisation with teams of professionals working together in an integrated way across service lines and geographies dedicated to the global captive market.
This integrated market approach allows EY teams to offer global depth and increased efficiencies.
The EY global operating model removes boundaries, making EY people more connected, consistent and responsive. It enables a faster response to risks and market changes, accelerates EY services, and provides significant ongoing investment in people, processes and technology. Having EY teams across all key locations makes it easy to connect with us globally, and provides seamless services wherever you need them.
The EY focus on the global captive market means EY teams are even better positioned to offer customised business advice, valuable market insights and leading practices, as well as bringing more experience and knowledge than could be provided in one location.
EY captive awards
- 2018 European & UK Captive Services Award – Tax Advisory Firm of the Year
- 2018 US Captive Services Award – Highly Commended CPA Firm
- 2018 Asia Captive Services Award – Actuarial Firm of the Year
- 2018 US Captive Services Award – Captive Tax Specialist of the Year
- 2017 European & UK Captive Services Award – Tax Advisory Firm of the Year
- 2017 European & UK Captive Services Award – Accounting Specialist of the Year
- 2017 and 2016 Captive Review Power 50 – the most influential professionals in the global captive insurance industry – Paul H. Phillips III and Jim Bulkowski
- 2017 US Captive Services Award – CPA Firm of the Year
- 2016 US Captive Services Award – CPA Firm of the Year
- 2016 European Captive Services Award – Tax Advisor of the Year