How should we act when uncertainty becomes a certainty?
EY’s Risk Advisory Services
We recognise that managing uncertainty is not the same as managing risk.
Risk is uncertainty that can be defined, measured and managed. What remains is real uncertainty – and learning to navigate and make the most of both can mean the difference between just keeping up, and leading the way.
How we can help: Managing your risk
For EY Advisory, a better working world means solving big, complex industry issues and capitalising on opportunities to help deliver outcomes that grow, optimise and protect our clients' businesses.
We work with your organisation as trusted advisors to determine which assets need the most protection, and guide holistic strategic decisions that help your organisational strategy stay on track.
Asking you better questions to make the world work better
Our understanding of key risk issues inspires us to ask and work through better questions our clients face:
- Risk Technology: How do you drive innovation in a world of disruption?
- Cybersecurity: If you were under cyber attack, would you even know?
- Strategic Risk: Will you interview your next employee – or build it?
- Internal Audit & Controls: How can embracing risk turn a crisis into an opportunity?
- Contract Risk Management: If operating a business requires taking risks, are you taking the right ones?
EY Risk can help organisations stay agile through times of uncertainty and disruptive technology.
Contact us now to find out how uncertainty could help create opportunities for you.
Review our latest Risk thought leadership and articles here.