The insights from EY’s payment practices team help you understand the trends in your sector, and provide a benchmark against other organisations.
Time to Pay Analysis
Late Payments and Terms Analysis
Select an Industry for analysis of its percentage of invoices paid late, terms distribution and the percentage of late invoices by average time to pay or ‘All’ for all industries. The number of companies below changes dramatically based on the Industry selection.
You can also select a Company to view its performance in the charts below.
Narratives, Policies and Procedures
1. Sources: “New research from The Peterson Institute for International Economics and EY reveals significant correlation between women in corporate leadership and profitability.” EY website, https://www.ey.com/US/en/Newsroom/News-releases/news-ey-new-research-from-the-peterson-institute-for-international-economics-and-ey-reveals-significant-correlation-between-women-in-corporate-leadership-and-profitability, accessed on 8 February 2016.
2. Sources: Women Matter: A corporate Performance Driver, McKinsey & Company, 2007; Global Gender Gap Report 2014, World Economic Forum.
3. Sources: Scaling up: why women-owned businesses can recharge the global economy, EYGM Ltd, 2009; Global Gender Gap Report 2014, World Economic Forum.
4. Sources: “When Women Rule, Nations Prosper,” Columbia Business School website, http://www8.gsb.columbia.edu/articles/node/1633, accessed on 6 January 2015; Global Gender Gap Report 2014, World Economic Forum.
5. Sources: The Credit Suisse Gender 3000: Women in Senior Management, Credit Suisse Research Institute, August 2012; Global Gender Gap Report 2014, World Economic Forum.