Our valuation practice was started around forty years ago and has since grown into a team of around 60 expert valuation professionals providing deep insight into a broad range of valuation issues.
Through their breadth and depth of skills in tax, litigation, commercial and regulatory issues, our valuation professionals are able to understand the external factors affecting the value of businesses and assets across a wide range of industries and sectors for a variety of purposes.
Our teams work with major private- and publicly-listed clients across the globe, providing valuation advice related to raising, investing, preserving and optimising capital.
They can help address:
- Acquisition / disposal valuation advice
- Bid defence
- Fairness opinions
- Support for debt or equity raising
- Instrument and derivative valuations
- Purchase price allocations
- Impairment testing
- Real estate assurance
- Private equity, hedge and infrastructure funds
Disputes and litigation
- Articles or shareholder agreement valuations
- Expert determinations
- Independent expert or expert witness
- Management incentive scheme valuations
- Tax impacts of restructuring
- Tax implication and optimisation of transactions
- IP structuring
- Portfolio reviews
- Establishing valuation guidelines
- Capital allocation
Why work with us
By combining excellent technical capabilities with extensive commercial and industry experience, our highly qualified teams regularly advise on complex valuation issues across all sectors.
We have a very strong track record delivering robust, defensible valuations.
Our UK valuation team is part of our global Valuation & Business Modelling team of around 3,000 professionals, and we also work with our transaction advisory, assurance and tax colleagues across the globe.