Welcome to the Greater Los Angeles program
Greater Los Angeles area | Las Vegas | Hawaii
Seeking the unstoppable entrepreneurs transforming our world.
There are a lot of successful people in the world. But to build something truly remarkable, you can’t let anything stand in your way. And only a few leaders are part of this special group: the ones who never give up. Driven by their desire to better the world around them, they stop at nothing to achieve their greatest ambitions. They cut through the noise of this transformative age by breaking away from the pack — and then end up leading it. If you are an unstoppable entrepreneur or have been inspired by an innovative leader, we invite you to apply/submit a nomination to the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 program, now in its 33rd year.
Deadline to apply is March 8, 2019.
- The nominee must be an owner or manager of a private or public company who is primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company and an active member of top management.
- The nominee must have been in his or her current role for at least two years, dating back from the time of the application deadline in March.
- Non-founding entrepreneurs are also eligible if the individual manages the business and assumes the associated risks.
- Co-nominees are eligible if they share leadership responsibilities at the company.
- The nominee’s company must be at least two years old for Emerging category candidates (companies two to five years old) and at least three years old for all other categories.
- To be competitive, the nominee company should have at least $20 million in revenue (this is not a requirement).
Founded and produced by
Key program dates
December 3, 2018
Nominations deadline – no extensions
March 8, 2019
Nominee Reception March 21, 2019
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
April 1, 2019 – April 12, 2019
Judges Interviews and Reception
May 7, 2019
4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
May 20, 2019
May 21, 2019
May 28, 2019
June 20, 2019
5:30 p.m. Cocktails
7:00 p.m. Dinner and awards
Beverly Hilton Hotel
Strategic Growth Forum® and National Awards Gala
November 13–17, 2019
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
Palm Desert, CA
A better working world develops talent in all its forms and encourages collaboration.
A strong and well-written nomination is powerful and compelling to the judges. Consider these important points when completing a nomination form.
Benefits to participating in the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program
Recognized as one of the most prestigious business award programs in the country, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards celebrate the country's most innovative business leaders.
Frequently asked questions
Costs to participate? Timing? Award categories? You have questions, we have answers.