Guidance on creating diverse abilities images for EY
We make every effort to show the full diversity of our people by including various ethnicities, ages, abilities and other visible differences. Below are some of our guidelines:
- EY people work mainly in teams, so try to show groups, not solo individuals.
- Show the real diversity in our teams; don’t go overboard portraying people with disabilities in every photo.
- EY people with disabilities seldom need colleagues’ help with everyday tasks. Wheelchair users and people who are blind, for example, typically get around by themselves, so show them that way.
- EY people with disabilities both lead and follow. Therefore, portray them as active and dynamic.
- Feature EY people who have disabilities rather than professional models whenever possible.
- Avoid uniform facial expressions. Try to keep them natural.