- Agencies are tackling modernization and reform agendas, adopting transformational change through new operating models, shared services, IT modernization and Cloud.Our services include: Mission Realignment / Operating Model, Organization and Workforce Transformation, Shared Services, Managed Services, System Modernization, and Cloud Adoption.
Technology is the critical mechanism that empowers government to improve operational performance, modernize systems, uncover insights, manage risk and drive innovation.
Government & Public Sector
Building a better working world
Government leaders are under extraordinary pressure to do more with less. With overarching cost reduction mandates and a fiscally constrained environment, cost efficiency is an imperative to align people and budget where they can achieve the best outcomes. At the same time, there is heightened demand for visibility and transparency in the use of these resources, and how government will transform service delivery to better serve citizens. That's where EY can help.
The US Government & Public Sector (GPS) practice of Ernst & Young LLP supports our government in transforming programs and optimizing operations to achieve better outcomes.
We are committed to helping government agencies realize their modernization and reform goals while driving accountability, transparency and mission success.
- Who we are / our purpose
EY GPS brings leading public sector and commercial practices to drive innovation and address challenges for our government clients.
- Why EY / our difference
EY GPS brings a fresh, objective perspective to help our government clients develop innovative approaches to both emerging and enduring challenges. We combine ethical rigor and operational know-how with an entrepreneurial mindset. We create strategies, implement solutions and build teams that help our clients deliver results. EY is ready to help our government build a better working world.
- What we do / our perspective
EY provides a full range of consulting and audit services to our goverment clients.
- Supporting Agencies to instill confidence in the management of government funds through integrated Audit, FAAS, FIDS and enhanced financial analytics.Our services include: Accounting compliance, SOC reporting, Attestation services, and Audit.
- Governments need governance, risk management and navigation of design, procurement, delivery and operation readiness for infrastructure and asset management programs. Our services include: Asset Management and Disposal, Property and Leasing, Smart cities, Public Private Partnerships, Innovative Public Financing.
- Governments are seeking to significantly improve citizen services through the redesign and adoption of digital citizen experience and improved digital services. Our services include: Digital Citizen Experience, Managed Digital Services, and Emerging technology strategy – Cloud, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain. Read more.
- Agencies need to improve the efficiency of managing grants & loan programs and to drive greater outcomes and impact from program investments.
- Agencies continue to struggle with inefficiency and ineffectiveness and are seeking commercial approaches to business insight and performance optimization. Our services include Cost Management & Optimization, Portfolio Management & Spend Optimization, Program Management, Business Process Re-engineering, IT Optimization, and Analytics to drive accountability.
- Public Financial Management (PFM) addresses the CFO agenda to transform and optimize Finance operations. Our services include: Planning & Budgeting; Portfolio Management & Capital Planning; Financial Reporting; Financial Controls, Compliance, & Internal Audit; ERP & BPM Systems; and Financial Analytics.
- Federal supply chains require adoption of innovative and complex logistics, integrated digital planning & fulfillment, and supply side optimization; and procurement reform. Our services include: Category Management, Spend Analytics, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Transformation, and Logistics Transformation.
- An unprecedented reinvention of work is happening that requires government to define a modern workforce as well as to design a modern experience that attracts, develops, and retains top talent. Our services include: Org Change Management, Talent Management (leadership, learning, engagement, performance), and Workforce Planning/Analytics. Read more.
- Agencies are facing increasing threats across the enterprise and their missions. Vulnerability can be identified, triaged and mitigated through multi-lens risk analysis. Our services include: Business Risk Threat Analysis, Human Capital Threat Analysis, Cybersecurity, Investigation support, and Compliance Services.
US GPS Leader
US GPS State and Local Leader
US GPS TAS Leader
US GPS Assurance Leader
GPS Solutions Leader
US GPS Advisory Leader
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts.