The oil industry’s current mindset offers cautions — and lessons — for the future.
Oil producers still have a lot of adapting to do
How will US tax reform impact oil and gas growth, investment and transactions?
Intelligent automation in oil and gas
Top 10 themes of quarterly oil and gas earnings
Offshore exploration poised for growth
How do we create a more refined view of oil and gas?
When portfolio optimization goes too far
Frontiers: Forecasting the industry’s future
US oil and gas reserves study 2017
Oil & Gas
Fueling your future in a global economy
The oil and gas industry is undergoing a period of intense volatility. As an industry looking to grow during constant instability, oil and gas faces major geopolitical, technological and regulatory disruptions. Addressing these issues with our clients creates significant opportunities for their transformation and growth for the long term.
We cover key issues in these areas:
- Transform the business
Amid converging disruptions, both within the industry and externally, oil and gas companies need to adapt to survive and thrive.
- Digital will shape oil and gas
- Is now the time to invest in deepwater?
- The rising deepwater opportunity
- Oil and gas companies and the disconnect with consumers
- How do we regenerate this generation's view of oil and gas
- How can oil and gas fuel tomorrow as well as today?
- Inside the energy technology revolution
- Acceleration the oil and gas IIoT journey
- Oil’s last cycle means tough choice for energy company leaders
- Operational excellence in oil and gas
- Is the future of your workforce ready now?
- Digital Labor
- US oil and gas reserves study
- Defining your company's purpose
- Harnessing the people agenda
- Assure and deliver stakeholder returns
The new normal of low commodity prices has created challenges and opportunities for oil and gas companies in interacting with shareholders and capitalizing on the growth agenda.
- When portfolio optimization goes too far
- Offshore exploration poised for growth
- Should oil-producing countries rethink fiscal regimes?
- Private equity strategies for a low oil environment
- Global oil and gas divestment study 2017
- Capitalizing on opportunities: Private equity investment in oil and gas
- Oil and gas: Global Capital Confidence Barometer
- Prepare for and comply with regulatory requirements
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts.
How can we fund infrastructure innovatively — on projects that improve economic outcomes, resilience and quality of life? Read our article to learn more.