EY announces Finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2017 Award in the Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia Region
Pittsburgh, 5 May 2017
EY today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2017 Award in the Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 16 at the The Wyndham Grand Downtown Pittsburgh Hotel.
The finalists are:
- Sean Baker – 5 Generation Bakers
- Brett Randall – Aliner
- Brendan Heckler and David Heckler – Comfort Supply, Inc.
- Mark Marmo – Deep Well Services
- Jeff Broadhurst – Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, Inc.
- Anna Zaydenberg – Elder Resource Management, Inc dba ComForcare Senior Services
- Stephen Moritz – Encentiv Energy, Inc.
- Kenneth Hill, Shawn McGorry and Jonathan Rosenson – Expedient
- Jeremy Leventhal – Faros Properties
- Mark Gleason – Gleason & Associates
- Ron Eggert – Inspira
- Barbara VanKirk – IQ Inc.
- James Ewing – JMJS, Inc. dba COE Distributing
- Nancy Bruns – JQ Dickinson – Salt Works
- Kristy Knichel – Knichel Logistics
- Alaina Lazzari – Lanibaloo Creations LLC dba Simple Sugars
- Robbin Steif – LunaMetrics
- Patrick Cozzens – Modern Transportation
- Brad Childs and Jonathan Plesset – Pittsburgh Aviation Animal Rescue Team
- Tina Cheken and Jeremy Resnick – Propel Schools
- Joseph Calloway – RE360 LLC
- Reed Mahany – RECO Equipment, Inc.
- Sean Marszalek – SDC Nutrition
- Michael Wagner – Target Freight Management/ TFM Truckload, LLC
- Lalit Chordia – Thar Process, Inc.
- Henry Wang and Tommy Wang – TMD Holdings , LLC
- Danielle Cuomo – Virtual Assist USA
- Gregg Perelman and Todd Reidbord – Walnut Capital Management
- Vincent Cersosimo – Webbula
Now in its 31st year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in over 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year national program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall National Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California on November 18, 2017. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum™, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Monaco in June 2018.
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the US by SAP America, Merrill Corporation and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia, sponsors also include PNC Bank, Smart Business, The University of Pittsburgh Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence, The University of Pittsburgh Innovation Institute, Valuation Research Corporation (VRC), Morgan Lewis & Bockius, LLP, Waldron Private Wealth and Chemistry Communications.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year®, founded by EY, is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs, chosen from an independent panel of judges including entrepreneurs and prominent leaders from business, finance, and the local community. The program makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global awards program of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in over 145 cities and more than 60 countries. ey.com/eoy
About EY’s Growth Markets Network
EY’s worldwide Growth Markets Network is dedicated to serving the changing needs of high-growth companies. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped many of the world’s most dynamic and ambitious companies grow into market leaders. Whether working with international mid-cap companies or early stage, venture-backed businesses, our professionals draw upon their extensive experience, insight and global resources to help your business succeed. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/sgm or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a member of the global EY organization that provides services to clients in the US.
For more information, please visit ey.com.