EY announces finalists for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2016 in Greater Philadelphia
Philadelphia, 17 May 2016
EY today announced the finalists for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016 in Greater Philadelphia. The awards program, which is celebrating its 30th year, recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 9th at the Terrace Ballroom, Pennsylvania Convention Center. EY is proud announce that the Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented to John C. Bogle, Founder and F. William McNabb III, Chairman and CEO of The Vanguard Group, Inc.
The finalists are:
- Dr. Neal Walker - Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Christy Barilotti - Barilotti Wealth Strategies, LLC
- Brent Alderfer - Community Energy, Inc.
- Jay Sidhu - Customers Bancorp, Inc., Customers Bank, BankMobile
- Stephen Fernands and Dr. Rahul Walawalkar - Customized Energy Solutions
- Frances Pierce - Data Systems Analysts, Inc.
- Robert Radie - Egalet Corporation
- Robert Moccia - Encore Dermatology
- Dave Goswami - IPS-Integrated Project Services, LLC
- Brian K. Fitzpatrick - LoanLogics, Inc.
- John Hillman - Lombard International
- Matt Sapolsky and Marie Capp - Matt & Marie's
- Geoff Gross - Medical Guardian
- Dr. Winfred Sanders and Garnetta Sanders - Neta Scientific, Inc.
- Sidney Brown - NFI
- Alix James - Nielsen-Kellerman
- David Lindsay - Oncora Medical Inc.
- Daniel DiZio - Philly Pretzel Factory
- Asher Raphael and Corey Schiller - Power Home Remodeling Group, LLC
- Dr. Benjamin Chien - QPS Holdings, LLC
- Aaron Krause - Scrub Daddy, Inc.
- Susan Daywitt - SLM – Facility Solutions Nationwide
- Lawrence Miller - StoneMor Partners L.P.
- Matthew Pauls - Strongbridge BioPharma, PLC
- Joseph Callahan - The Ciright Companies
- Dr. Christopher Di Lascia - Transition Patient Services
- Carl (CJ) Joyner and Ira Tauber - TRIOSE, Inc.
- Stephen Herbert - USA Technologies Inc.
- Stephen Somers - Vigon International, Inc.
- Darren Hill - WebLinc
- Mike Harris - Zonoff
Now in its 30th year, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 19, 2016. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored by SAP America, Merrill Corporation and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In Greater Philadelphia, sponsors also include PNC Bank, Pine Hill Group, LLP, SolomonEdwards Group, Ballard Spahr LLP, Morgan Lewis, Pepper Hamilton LLP, Simkiss & Block and Philadelphia Business Journal.
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year®
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries.
About EY’s Strategic Growth Markets practice
EY’s Strategic Growth Markets (SGM) practice guides leading high-growth companies. Our multidisciplinary teams of elite professionals provide perspective and advice to help our clients accelerate market leadership. SGM delivers assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services to thousands of companies spanning all industries. EY is the undisputed leader in taking companies public, advising key government agencies on the issues impacting high-growth companies and convening the experts who shape the business climate. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/us/strategicgrowthmarkets, or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.