EY announces finalists for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2016 in the Southwest Region
Dallas, Texas, 4 May 2016
EY today announced the finalists for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2016 in the Southwest program. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected from nearly 100 nominations by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Awards Gala on Saturday, June 25, 2016 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas.
The finalists are:
- Anurag Jain, Chairman, Access Healthcare
- Justin Magnuson, CEO, Alliance Family of Companies, Inc.
- Conor Butts, COO, Alliance Family of Companies, Inc.
- Gene Needles, Chairman, President and CEO, American Beacon Advisors
- William Short, CEO, Ameriflex
- Adie von Gontard, Founder, APAA Investments
- Raj Malik, President, Bioworld Merchandising, Inc.
- Bruce Schultz, CEO, Boardroom Salon for Men
- Julio Rios, CEO and President, Bridger Logistics
- Hal Brierley, Chairman Emeritus, Brierley & Partners, Inc.
- Merrilee Kick, President, BuzzBallz, LLC
- John Avila, Chairman, Byrne Construction Services
- Steve Grimshaw, CEO, Caliber Collision
- Sulman Ahmed, Founder and CEO, DECA Dental Group
- Scott Harper, Co-Founder and CEO, Dialexa
- Mark Haidar, Co-Founder and Chairman, Dialexa
- Chris Roussos, President and CEO, Epic Health Services
- Debbie Frazier, Owner, etc. Group
- Larry Johnson, Director and CEO, Fogo de Chão
- David Batt, CEO, FPX
- Michael Dardick, CEO, Granite Properties
- Greg Fuller, President and COO, Granite Properties
- John Rochon, Founder and Vice Chairman, JRJR Networks
- Charlie Brindell, Chairman and CEO, Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
- Kevin Lavelle, CEO and Founder, Mizzen+Main
- Nathan Hanks, CEO and Founder, Music Audience Exchange
- Chris Bradford, President, Newline Interactive
- Kevin Wang, CEO, Newline Interactive
- Troy Andrews, CEO, Paradigm Energy Partners, LLC
- Jon McDonald, Managing Director, Business Development, Paradigm Energy Partners, LLC
- Steve Koontz, EVP, Corporate Development, Paradigm Energy Partners, LLC
- Mike Willoughby, CEO, PFSweb
- Yasser Khan, Founder and CEO, Plasma Business Intelligence, Inc.
- Suzy Batiz, Chief Poo Officer, Poo~Pourri
- Rick Scheer, Co-Founder and CEO, Red River Tea Company
- Jeff Farris, Co-Founder and President, Red River Tea Company
- Steve Gray, CEO, RSP Permian
- Amy Laws, Co-Founder, Smocked Auctions
- Nicole Brewer, Co-Founder, Smocked Auctions
- Larry Lawson, President and CEO, Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
- Johnny Powers, Founder and CEO, Suntex Marinas
- Rick Skaggs, Founder and President, Technology Service Professionals
- Frank Gonzalez, Founder and CEO, Technology Service Professionals
- Barclay Berdan, CEO, Texas Health Resources
- Adam Teague, CEO, The Two Guys Bow Tie Company
- Tim Paslay, Chief Designer, The Two Guys Bow Tie Company
- Steven Bolos, Principal, UR Holdings
- Adil Adi, Chairman and CEO, WorldLink
- Vic Keller, Owner and Founder, ZAK Products
- Kevin Miles, CEO and President, Zoës Kitchen
Now in its 30th year, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries throughout the world. Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® National Program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 19, 2016. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by EY, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Awards is sponsored in the United States by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, SAP America and Merrill Corporation. In the Southwest program, sponsors include BBVA Compass, Colliers International, Haynes and Boone LLP, RHSB, M&M Event Rentals, D CEO Magazine and SocialStrategy1.
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year®
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries.
About EY’s Strategic Growth Markets practice
EY’s Strategic Growth Markets (SGM) practice guides leading high-growth companies. Our multidisciplinary teams of elite professionals provide perspective and advice to help our clients accelerate market leadership. SGM delivers assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services to thousands of companies spanning all industries. EY is the undisputed leader in taking companies public, advising key government agencies on the issues impacting high-growth companies and convening the experts who shape the business climate. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/us/strategicgrowthmarkets, or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, an EY member firm serving clients in the US.