2018 Agenda | Friday, November 9
Led by EY leaders, these small group dialogues will raise topical industry and leadership issues and help you to address the implications for your business.
- 1. Is your organization operating at its full potential? Track 1
- 2. Could private equity be a smart choice for your business? Track 2
- 3. Prevent or treat: with data unlocked and health redefined, how will companies deliver value? Director’s Suite A
- 4. How can you prepare your business for the Transformative Age? Director’s Suite 1
- 5. How can AI make you smarter and help feed our future population? Director’s Suite 7
- 6. When shopping is an experience, what will consumers buy? Santa Rosa Ballroom
EY Americas Growth Markets Leader
Co-Chairman and Co-CEO
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
Mark A. Weinberger
EY Global Chairman and CEO
Having a well-integrated purpose within your company can help connect business and society. Learn how in this inspiring discussion.
EY Americas Vice Chair, Accounts
All Hands and Hearts - Smart Response
Michelle Tunno Buelow
11:20 a.m. | Spotlight on the next generation: NFTE winner Christina Williams, Scribble
What are the trends transforming consumer-facing industries and how can you prepare for them?
With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, CEOs must reappraise their business models, operations, capital structures and strategies. How can you?
EY Americas Vice Chair, Tax
Washington Council Ernst & Young
FOX Factory Holdings Corp
Sonia A. Hollies
Vice President and Chief Tax Officer
Vice President of Global Tax
Solera Holdings, Inc.
12:30 p.m. | Lunch
Founder and CEO
Kendra Scott LLC
Gender diversity among funders and the funded produces better returns. But women have been woefully underrepresented on both sides. Learn how All Raise, supported by EY, is redefining VC to create more opportunity for all.
Editor in Chief
Harvard Business Review Group
4:15 p.m. | Free time
GRAMMY Award-winning recording artist