Tax operating models are at an inflection point, more now than ever. External pressures including technology disruption and talent availability are significantly challenging current tax operational strategies. Companies are looking at their short- and long-term requirements to efficiently and effectively manage their tax operations. Bold and innovative approaches are necessary to meet the tax and finance needs of their organization, both today and into the future. Now is the time to ask yourself … does your tax operating model still fit? Will it still fit in the future?
EY’s Tax and Finance Operate (TFO) practices helps companies with the business discussion, both at the C-suite and tax leadership level, to develop the right strategy across the co-sourcing continuum. Based on a company’s unique drivers, TFO helps to develop a tax operating model strategy that leverages a best in class and a best in cost approach which is needed to navigate challenges they face.
EY’s experienced TFO practice guides companies through transforming their tax operations and exploring alternative operating models.
- We work with companies to design a more efficient operating model leveraging lower-cost resources and state-of-the-art technologies, including robotic process automation
- The right model will provide effective risk management through greater transparency and better access to data, which will allow for a shift to a more strategic support of the organization
- Our approach is customized and flexible resulting in a sourcing model that meets each client’s specific needs
- EY has developed streamlined tax processes by reducing redundancies and utilizing a proven risk-based approach founded on strong governance principles
- We work in tandem with our global Tax Technology Transformation network of more than 450 professionals to build the supporting technology behind all TFO engagements