Five years ago, green bonds were conceptual. Today, they’ve changed the investment landscape. EY Global Climate Change and Sustainability Services leaders discuss this dramatic transformation.
As consistent economic growth is slowly restored across the world, the next great challenge is likely to be optimization of this growth in a resource constrained world. Maximizing opportunities in emerging markets such as South Africa, while remaining within the energy threshold and environmental carrying capacity, will require unprecedented levels of determination, innovation and cooperation.
Our Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) team can help your organisation build its resilience to internal and external risks, and thrive in a complex business environment with growing demands for sustainability. We have the right blend of knowledge and experience to help you fine tune and advance your organisations’ sustainability reporting, improve your decision making around valuable resources, foster good governance in your organisation, optimise the buildings that your organisation resides in, and deal with a host of environmental related risks and opportunities.
- The “Business Model” concept in Integrated Reporting
- The concept of ‘capital’ in Integrated Reporting
- Total value
- IIRC Integrated Reporting Framework - Executive summary
- The concept of ‘materiality’ in Integrated Reporting
- Sustainable Development Goals 2016
- Connectivity in Integrated Reporting
- The concept of “value creation” in Integrated Reporting
- Total Value 2017