Nominations for the 2017 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ program are now open
The search for Australia’s best and brightest entrepreneurs has begun. We are seeking successful entrepreneurs to compete for the title of 2017 Australian EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™.
Launched in Australia in 2001, the Entrepreneur Of The Year program has recognised over 1,400 Australian entrepreneurs for their vision and achievement. The overall winner will go on to compete at the 2018 EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ awards in Monte Carlo, following in the footsteps of Manny Stul, Moose Enterprise, the first ever Australian to be crowned World Entrepreneur Of The Year in 2016.
EY encourages women to apply for the Entrepreneur Of The Year awards. The program empowers women entrepreneurs to think bigger, gain access to capital, enhance their business profile, network, learn from their peers and find seasoned advisors.
For more information about the 2017 program, please download our nomination guide here or click here to register your interest and complete a nomination form.
Each year we ask our alumni what they gained from participating in the program. Some of the opportunities they tell us are the most valuable include:
- Connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Enhancing your business’ profile in Australia and internationally
- Generating local and national media coverage
- Being in the running to compete for the title of Australian Entrepreneur Of The Year and World Entrepreneur Of The Year
- Examining and evaluating your business
- Access to respected business leaders through the Entrepreneur Of The Year alumni, Champions of Entrepreneurship and independent judging panels
- Reflecting, discussing and celebrating your entrepreneurial achievements
- Access to complimentary EY business workshops