The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines program recognizes the achievements of Filipino entrepreneurs who develop businesses that influence the way we live, transform local communities, and support the economy as it moves forward.
- Defying all odds
The compelling life story of 2015 WEOY winner, Mohed Altrad.
- Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines 2015 Memorandum of Agreement signing
- Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines 2015 Press Release
- Celebrating 10 years of world-class entrepreneurs
21 February 2013
- Hybrid Social Solutions CEO named Schwab Foundation 2013 Social Entrepreneur
15 February 2013
- First social entrepreneur named Entrepreneur Of The Year Philippines
18 October 2012
- James Mwangi of Kenya’s Equity Bank named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2012
9 June 2012