We are pleased to invite you to our traditional seminar on current general topics related to the accounting and tax closing for 2022.
The webinar will take place over two consecutive days. On the first day, we will introduce you to current issues regarding financial reporting for 2022.
On the second day, we will provide a practically focused overview of current issues related to tax law and practice, including current international tax topics for 2022.
- Overview of the main changes in accounting standards (IFRS, NAS), current interpretation on IFRS and the Accountancy Act
- Accounting considerations for the Ukraine-Russia conflict, energy crisis and disclosures in the financial statements for 2022
- Update on the key reporting considerations for climate-related disclosures and ESG and Sustainability reporting
1. Latest changes and practical cases in the VAT legislation
- Correction of VAT in case of incorrect treatment of a supply after a tax assessment act has entered into force
- Scrap/ wastage of assets
- VAT treatment of food vouchers
- Bad debt claims (planned legislative amendment)
- Mutual Agreement Procedure – MAP
- Reduced VAT rates
2. Latest practice and new highlights in 2022 regarding Corporate Income Tax Act
- Latest practice of the Supreme administrative court and National revenue agency with regard to corporate income tax – highlights
- Withholding tax – recent practice
- Taxes on expenses – new insights
Price: EUR 250, excl. VAT
If more than 3-5 participants from one company apply, they will get 5% discount on the price.
If more than 5 participants from one company apply, they will get 10% discount on the price.
The webinar will be held in Bulgarian language.
If you have further questions regarding the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time your local time