Join the world’s greatest entrepreneurs.
Join us on 7-11 June 2017 when we convene some of the world’s most inspiring entrepreneurs, game changers and government leaders from more than 60 countries for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Forum in Monaco.
At this exclusive event, you will:
- Gain insights from best in class speakers
- Help “crowd-solve” issues related to business, growth and social impact
- Build your global network of entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Attend curated private meetings with game changers who are relevant to your business
- Enjoy Monaco’s unique social and cultural experiences
- Meet more than 50 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year country winners and celebrate the announcement of the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2017 Award winner at the black-tie gala on Saturday night
- Watch the 2016 highlights video
- Discover the excitement of the 2016 Forum
- Read about the 2016 winner, Manny Stul, Chairman and CEO, Moose Enterprise Holdings & Controlled Entities
Jørgen M. Clausen
Tamara J. Erickson
Adjunct Professor of Organisational Behaviour
London Business School
Chief Executive Officer
Author and Speaker
Just Energy Group
Co-founder and Managing Partner
Director, Enterprise Growth Services
Road to Monaco
In the coming months over fifty country winners will be announced at EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ galas around the world.Check back regularly for new announcements and details of their inspiring entrepreneurial journeys.
“When a woman takes a step forward, society as a whole advances.”
Peru | Rosario Bazán | DanPer
“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”
United Kingdom | Rosemary Squire | Ambassador TheatreGroup
“Only striving for the impossible makes the impossible possible.”
Israel | Benny Landa | Landa Group
The 16 previous EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ winners have come from all parts of the world: France, India, Germany, Italy, the Philippines, the United States, South Africa, Canada, Switzerland, China, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Kenya and Australia.