Save the date, 13-17 June 2018
The EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2018 Forum is a unique gathering of the world’s finest entrepreneurial minds. It’s a once-a-year chance for leading innovators to discuss entrepreneurial ideas and insights that can create growth for them and for the world. Hear inspirational speakers, join the debate, gain new perspectives, build relationships with some of the world’s most disruptive entrepreneurs and find solutions to your most pressing business issues.
At this exclusive event, attendees will:
- Gain insights from leading class speakers
- Build your global network of entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Attend curated private meetings with relevant business game changers
- Enjoy Monaco’s unique social and cultural experiences
- Meet more than 50 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year country winners and celebrate the announcement of the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2018 Award winner at the black-tie gala on Saturday night
Below is a selection of our 2017 speaker lineup. Click here to view the entire speaker roster.
Sir Peter Bonfield CBE, FREng
Serial Entrepreneur, Investor and Owner of the Dallas Mavericks
Tamara J. Erickson
Adjunct Professor of Organisational Behaviour
London Business School
William P. Lauder
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Just Energy Group
Co-founder and Managing Partner
Dr. Vishal Sikka
Chief Executive Officer
Road to Monaco
Join us in celebrating the exceptional individuals from EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ galas around the world.
“When a woman takes a step forward, society as a whole advances.”
Peru | Rosario Bazán | DanPer
“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”
United Kingdom | Rosemary Squire | Ambassador TheatreGroup
“Only striving for the impossible makes the impossible possible.”
Israel | Benny Landa | Landa Group
Read about the 17 previous EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ winners who have made a difference in our world and find out about last year’s event through the 2017 event book and videos.