Convening the world’s greatest entrepreneurs.
We convened some of the world’s most inspiring entrepreneurs, game changers and government leaders from more than 60 countries for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Forum in Monaco on 7-11 June 2017.
At this exclusive event, attendees:
- Gained insights from best in class speakers
- Helped “crowd-solve” issues related to business, growth and social impact
- Attended curated private meetings with game changers who are relevant to your business
- Enjoyed Monaco’s unique social and cultural experiences
- Met more than 50 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year country winners and celebrated the announcement of the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2017 Award winner at the black-tie gala on Saturday night
Below is a selection of our 2017 speaker lineup. Click here to view the entire speaker roster.
Sir Peter Bonfield CBE, FREng
Serial Entrepreneur, Investor and Owner of the Dallas Mavericks
Tamara J. Erickson
Adjunct Professor of Organisational Behaviour
London Business School
William P. Lauder
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Just Energy Group
Co-founder and Managing Partner
Dr. Vishal Sikka
Chief Executive Officer
Road to Monaco
Join us in celebrating the exceptional individuals from EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ galas around the world.
“When a woman takes a step forward, society as a whole advances.”
Peru | Rosario Bazán | DanPer
“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”
United Kingdom | Rosemary Squire | Ambassador TheatreGroup
“Only striving for the impossible makes the impossible possible.”
Israel | Benny Landa | Landa Group
Read about the 16 previous EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ winners who have made a difference in our world and find out about last year’s event through the 2016 event book and videos.