Join the world’s greatest entrepreneurs.
Join us on 7-11 June 2017 when we convene some of the world’s most inspiring entrepreneurs, game changers and government leaders from more than 60 countries for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Forum in Monaco.
At this exclusive event, you will:
- Gain insights from best in class speakers
- Help “crowd-solve” issues related to business, growth and social impact
- Build your global network of entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Attend curated private meetings with game changers who are relevant to your business
- Enjoy Monaco’s unique social and cultural experiences
- Meet more than 50 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year country winners and celebrate the announcement of the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2017 Award winner at the black-tie gala on Saturday night
- Watch the 2016 highlights video
- Discover the excitement of the 2016 Forum
- Read about the 2016 winner, Manny Stul, Chairman and CEO, Moose Enterprise Holdings & Controlled Entities
Selected 2017 speakers
Below is a selection of our 2017 speaker lineup. Click here to view the entire speaker roster.
Jørgen M. Clausen
Tamara J. Erickson
Adjunct Professor of Organisational Behaviour
London Business School
Chief Executive Officer
Author and Speaker
William P. Lauder
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Just Energy Group
Co-founder and Managing Partner
Road to Monaco
In the coming months over fifty country winners will be announced at EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ galas around the world.Check back regularly for new announcements and details of their inspiring entrepreneurial journeys.
“When a woman takes a step forward, society as a whole advances.”
Peru | Rosario Bazán | DanPer
“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”
United Kingdom | Rosemary Squire | Ambassador TheatreGroup
“Only striving for the impossible makes the impossible possible.”
Israel | Benny Landa | Landa Group
Read about the 16 previous EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ winners who have made a difference in our world and find out about last year’s event through the 2016 event book and videos.