Welcome to EY Lithuania!
EY, the pan-Baltic leader and one of the global leaders in professional services is celebrating its 25th anniversary in the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania this year.
Locally, we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Globally, we are also united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
We are the leader in professional services in the Baltic States. Our goal is to be a part of the development of our clients and the countries we work in.
Our close to 600 professionals in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania equipped with deep industry knowledge in various market sectors and the best practice tools deliver seamless, consistent and high-quality professional services to public and private sector clients and NGOs. We continuously introduce and launch cross-border market-leading service offerings that help us to address our clients’ business issues and facilitate their business growth and development.
We also invite you to learn more about the EY difference: high-performing teams delivering exceptional client service.
We provide global services in four main areas: Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory. Through these services, we can help you retain the confidence of investors, manage your risk, strengthen your controls and achieve your goals.
EY Baltic Investment and Location Advisory Services (BILAS)
If you ask yourself…
► What is best: offshoring, nearshoring, extension, co-location, other?
► Should we relocate operations to respond to industry trends and what are the competitors’ actions?
► Will relocation help us to attract top talent?
► How will relocation improve our processes increasing efficiency while driving costs down?
► How do Baltic countries, regions and cities compare internally and externally today and in the future?
► What public incentives are available?
► Is the choice we are making today the right choice for tomorrow?
…it’s time for us to meet up!
See also: EY European Attractiveness Survey 2015
Lithuanian press releases
- EY’s Transaction Advisory Services named the Accountancy Firm of the Year in Europe 2015
- EY – Drowsy exports are no holdback for the Lithuanian economy growth – cheap oil and strong political decisions are expected to stir up Eurozone
- EY – Lithuania's economy growth – three times faster than the Eurozones – after a bit slowed growth in 2014, Lithuania’s economy will come back to the rapid growth track
- The survey of the economic benefits and long term effects of the implementation of corporate social responsibility in business entities is the first survey of this kind in Lithuania and the region.
- EY in the Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania celebrates 20th anniversary – This year EY in the Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania celebrates a very important milestone – its 20th anniversary!
Transparency Report 2016
At EY, we believe that greater transparency enhances investor understanding and bolsters confidence in audit quality. The Transparency report centres on audit quality, and describes our policies, processes and methodologies, management and governance, and revenue.
Lithuanian version (pdf, 1,15MB), English version (pdf, 1MB)
Updated on 5 September 2017:
Lithuanian version(pdf, 1,19MB), English version(pdf, 1MB)
Doing Business in Lithuania 2017
This brochure provides information about regulations, policies and approaches (pdf, 4,69mb) that can help make the process of doing business in Lithuania smoother.
Local Tax & Law newsletters
These Newsletters provide the information, which is based on the official publications and reflect the most important changes in the national legislation on taxes, finance and other issues.
- May 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- October-November 2016
- September-October 2016
- New Labour Code approved: are you ready for the upcoming changes?
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
Should you wish to subscribe to our Tax newsletter, please contact us