Discovery & Analytics
The diversity and dispersion of digital information continues to grow as the legal and regulatory environments become more challenging. From pre-litigation information management to post-matter data disposition, EY teams offer managed services across the entire range of the eDiscovery life cycle.
What EY can do for you
Organizations are seeking end-to-end eDiscovery solutions to help them manage legal and compliance risks and also to reduce cost. From pre-litigation information management to post-matter data disposition, EY teams’ qualiﬁcations, experience and scale enable us to offer services across the broad range of the eDiscovery life cycle.
EY professionals have significant experience in managing high-profile, complex legal and regulatory responses and investigations. The teams strive to apply advanced analytics and AI technologies to each phase of a matter, from collection validation and gap analysis, early case assessment, data processing, document review, production, depositions and evidentiary hearings, to trial preparation. EY teams of eDiscovery information governance and forensic professionals can help answer the “who, what, where, when and how” questions that meet clients’ eDiscovery and compliance needs.
EY is delighted to be named a leader in the "IDC MarketScape: Worldwide eDiscovery Services 2021 Vendor Assessment".
"EY has a deep bench of partner-level subject matter experts that provide clients with deep services related to not just eDiscovery document review projects but all possible adjacencies. Further, EY has an extremely extensive and capable forensics team that can handle even the most complex technical matter across every region, including physical presence in 150 countries.”
EY teams provide a broad range of data processing services to help clients manage discovery needs on cases of all sizes, facilitated through multiple hosting options. EY services include:
- Collecting, processing, normalizing, culling and hosting data
- Redacting data for cross-border transfer
- Providing efﬁcient web-based review capability
- Formatting select electronic records for production
Download the EY Discovery Data Services brochure (pdf) for more details.
EY teams of full-time and contract review professionals are led by leadership who possess deep industry, legal and technology knowledge. Striving to meet the specific needs of each matter, EY teams provide a range of services that include:
- Scaling flexible sourcing model to a wide spectrum of matters, large or small
- Developing and helping implement data and document review protocols that focus on cost efficiency
- Helping implement analytics and custom workflows to assess review quality and reduce review time
- Upholding a repeatable and consistent quality control process
- Helping organizations improve compliance effectiveness and enhance operational efficiency through digital transformation of contract management
Download our brochures for more details:
By focusing on cost-saving measures and efficient, proportionate processes, EY teams help organizations modernize their legal department operations. EY services include:
- Developing customized workflows to identify and integrate diverse data sources
- Formulating strategies to securely process and transfer data per applicable data protection and privacy regulations and laws (e.g., GDPR)
- Balancing in-sourcing and outsourcing arrangements
- Assessing and improving discovery programs and procedures
- Information governance
Download the EY Discovery Consulting brochure (pdf) for more details.
Our latest thinking
- Analytics and AI in eDiscovery (pdf)
- Cybersecurity in eDiscovery (pdf)
- GDPR compliance - from planning to action (pdf)
- Practical considerations for cross-border discovery under GDPR (pdf)
- Practical considerations of GDPR compliance in US based investigation and litigation (pdf)
- Navigating eDiscovery technology and process challenges without the Privacy Shield (pdf)
- Analytics and AI in eDiscovery (pdf)
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.