EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific
This executive leadership program identifies ambitious women entrepreneurs and provides them with advice, resources and access to unlock their full potential.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific program annually identifies a select group of high-potential founders who have built profitable companies and provides them with connections and resources needed to unlock their potential and sustainably scale their companies.
The program welcomes participants into a vibrant global peer community with evergreen access to thought leadership, networks and essential tools enabling business growth.
To be eligible for this extraordinary opportunity, a high potential woman entrepreneur must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be the company founder, cofounder or the current owner. She is the key decision maker operating as the CEO or MD and has significant ownership interest.
- The company must be at least five years old.
- The company must be headquartered in Asia-Pacific (includes Greater China, Mongolia, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Guam, Laos, Sri Lanka, Saipan, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Micronesia, the Maldives and Japan).
- The applicant should demonstrate that her company is ready to scale and grow internationally (the program is focused on supporting entrepreneurs that can scale and grow their companies beyond their domestic markets).
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
- Must have the vision and the desire to scale and grow the company internationally
- Must have the confidence, conviction, tenacity, plan and overall professional acumen to take a high-potential business and scale it and grow it to become a market leader
- Should have the maturity and level of business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives
Applicants who are selected must make the following commitments:
- Attend a series of activities, both online and offline, with the 2024 EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women Asia-Pacific cohort and program alumni. The details of these events are currently being finalized and will be shared in early 2024.
- Participate in at least two virtual training sessions in the year they enter. These will be delivered by video-conference and will be scheduled throughout the year.
Those unable to commit to both events and to the training sessions should not apply.
The program is designed to empower entrepreneurial women with the following:
- Provide access to international networks and markets to scale their businesses
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills
- Build their public profile and increase their visibility for themselves and their companies with corporates, investors, vendors, customers and the media
- Expand knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.