In this webcast, panelists discuss the latest payment trends in relation to the pandemic.
More than 100 days into the COVID-19 pandemic, we have seen an acceleration of digital payments as contactless transactions skyrocket. QR (quick response) becomes more prevalent as “touchless” commerce becomes a necessity and manual back-office payables and receivables become more challenging in a work-from-home environment. The move to digital requires stronger security, advanced authentication and better transaction decisioning. While payment providers historically have focused on systems resiliency, the need for operational resiliency has become equally important.
Please join us for this 60-minute interactive webcast to learn more about what payment providers have done to accommodate these changes and predictions on how these changes will impact payments in the future.
During this webcast, we’ll receive feedback from payments leaders about how COVID-19 has changed the payments landscape and what the future will look like.
- How COVID-19 changes in consumer behavior have influenced the payments landscape
- Challenges that corporate clients are facing due to the pandemic and the impact on B2B payments
- The future of payments and which changes will be sustaining
- Jennifer Lucas, Managing Director, Ernst & Young LLP
- Patricia Partelow, Managing Director, Ernst & Young LLP
- Ron Shultz, Executive Vice President, New Payment Flows, Mastercard
- Paul Amisano, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Payments Strategy, Truist