Technology is the business agenda. Customers’ expectations for access to technology products and services are rapidly increasing and user-centric, mobile, agile and data-driven capabilities are table stakes for every organization. Companies must consider foundational technology transformation to adapt and compete.
What EY can do for you
Experience has shown us that a successful technology transformation rests upon four key elements: technology strategy, next gen technology operations, infrastructure and service resiliency, and architecture.
Technology strategy encompasses a full set of Consulting capabilities to help you think through the strategic issues and fully align technology to your overall purpose and business objectives.
EY capabilities include:
- Technology strategy and digital foundation design
- Technology capability assessment
- Technology operating model design
- Technology governance
- IT Technology organization design
- Product management / agile delivery support / devOps
- IT post-merger integration / divestiture support
NextGen Technology Operations
NextGen Tech Ops helps you manage and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your organization’s IT operations.
NextGen Tech Ops includes:
- Strategy sourcing / vendor management
- IT financial and performance management
- IT cost optimization
- IT asset management
- IT business operations
- IT service management
- Application / platform rationalization
- Service automation
Infrastructure and service resiliency
Infrastructure and Service Resiliency is the harmonization of business continuity, infrastructure technical strategy and architecture around disaster recovery, availability, performance, agility, interoperability, optimization, security and compliance.
In alignment to the global EY vision of building a better working world, we take an integrated approach to help organizations across the globe protect and build resilient technology services and infrastructure.
Infrastructure and Service Resiliency includes:
- Cloud strategy, architecture and migration
- Service resiliency including business continuity services and data center and disaster recovery services
- Network, computer and storage design and architecture
- Connected business services
- Infrastructure operations services
Architecture encompasses a full set of capabilities that address the broad IT architecture needs of CIOs, Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) and Chief Architects.
EY architecture capability is broad and spans high-level architecture planning, from business and enterprise architecture planning through detailed implementation support of technical architecture components and the software development life cycles associated with those activities.
- Business and enterprise architecture
- Technology architecture, including systems architecture; integration architecture, including robotic process automation (RPA) and service-oriented architecture (SOA); microservices and partner and external application programming interface (API) environments
- Application architecture
- Legacy modernization
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.