With the role of the treasury function evolving, EY can help you to have the right tools in place, and to improve risk management, hedging, and derivatives and commodity trading.
What EY can do for you
As organizations face pressure from shareholders and regulators to increase transparency and improve financial performance, there has been a shift towards centralization of the treasury management function. Many organizations are just at the start of this transformation and are seeking guidance on the operating model of the future.
EY Treasury teams can provide you with a broad array of treasury services, including support with financial risk management, global cash and liquidity management, bank relationship management, treasury organizational structure, treasury integration and carve-out support, and debt and investment management.
EY Treasury services teams can help you to develop rich insights, design actionable recommendations and help you to implement these quickly to meet rapidly changing needs. They have developed a multi-tiered approach to providing treasury advisory services and can assist as you:
- Define treasury transformation project scope and timeline, and review the organizational treasury structure, processes and related technologies
- Measure the functional activities of your treasury department and apply an industry-based maturity spectrum for a high-level view of the current state
- Define high-level future state vision and identify how to achieve the desired level of maturity of your treasury department
- Provide leading practice examples and address interdependencies with other processes
- Develop future state treasury processes across functional areas
- Create future state road maps, goals and objectives, and a detailed project plan
- Develop an implementation project plan for various work streams, and document objectives and key milestones
- Leverage EY tools, enablers and accelerators to shorten project timelines, eliminate potential rework and limit project fatigue in larger-scale transformational projects
- Continuously carry out pulse checks and communicate the findings
- Help in re-deploying resources so that you can focus on strategic activities and business partnering
- Improve services by doing more, with fewer resources, in a short period of time
EY Treasury services teams focus on developing and delivering actionable and practical services that can help you unlock your treasury department’s value to the overall organization. They can complement your business knowledge with hands-on understanding about the dynamics between treasury and corporate strategy.
With the know-how and skills, they can provide leading-edge services for the treasury function of tomorrow — whatever the future may bring.
Certain services and tools may be restricted for EY audit clients and their affiliates to comply with applicable independence standards. Please ask your EY contact for further information.
Please feel free to download the Treasury checklist offered by the Treasury team to support your cash management strategy during the COVID-19 pandemic
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.