Seeking entrepreneurs transforming our world.
For more than two decades, the annual EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Singapore awards has been celebrating and recognizing entrepreneurs who continuously repaint and reframe our economy from innovative new angles through their passionate work and commitment.
Nominate an outstanding entrepreneur today at eoy.ey.com.
To be a nominee, the candidate must be:
- An owner-manager primarily responsible for the recent performance of a privately held Singapore-based company that is at least two years old, or
- A founder of a listed Singapore-based company who is still active in senior management.
Participants will be assessed by an independent judging panel comprising past EY Entrepreneur Of The Year winners, business leaders, government leaders and academia. They will be assessed based on a set of four judging criteria.
Learn more about EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Singapore
- EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Singapore 2022 video gallery
- Frequently asked questions
- Past winners
- EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year
- EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women
- Family enterprise
- Identifies opportunities to innovate and create a better world.
- Takes risks to realize their vision.
- Demonstrates courage, perseverance and resilience to overcome significant obstacles.
- Increases market share and expands into new markets.
- Drives positive financial performance.
- Invests in attracting, developing and retaining a diverse mix of talent.
- Builds a culture of innovation that pioneers new approaches or technologies.
- Commits themselves and their organization to an inspiring purpose and vision.
- Drives strategies for a sustainable future business.
- Creates and protects value in the long term, across a broad group of stakeholders, including consumers, employees, suppliers, government, communities, investors and shareholders.
- Positively impacts the customers they serve.
- Integrates sustainable Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices in their strategy, with robust commitments and execution plans.
- Focuses on diversity and inclusion across multiple dimensions.
February – April
Launch of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Singapore program.
Nominations and participation are accepted during this period.
An on-site interview with the nominee will be conducted to gather more information.
The judging panel will convene to select the category winners for the year.
Category winners are announced and will vie for the title of EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Singapore.
The Singapore country winner will be announced and will go on to represent Singapore at the prestigious EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year black-tie reception and awards gala in Monte Carlo, Monaco.