Entrepreneurial Winning Women™
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program identifies ambitious women entrepreneurs and provides them with the advice, resources and access they need to unlock their full potential.
Now in its 12th year, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program targets “the missing middle” — those savvy women founders who have built profitable small companies, but have not yet found the essential tools needed to expand sustainably.
EY gives the founders ongoing access to our vast resources, rich networks and know-how, helping to strengthen their abilities to become market leaders. At the same time, the program creates a vibrant global community of successful women entrepreneurs and inspiring peer role models who, by 2019, number more than 500.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women are coached to embrace ambitious growth plans starting with the “5 ways to win” — five key things that successful entrepreneurs must do to scale small companies into large ones. When they do, they expand their companies, hire more employees and build a better working world:
- Think big and be bold: Think ambitiously about your future business goals
- Work on the business, rather than in it: Cultivate a strong team so you can look ahead and plot your path to growth
- Establish key advisory networks: Establish relationships with other business leaders to secure advice and counsel
- Build a public profile: Put your brand to work — speak publicly, write about what you know, share your story
- Evaluate financing for expansion: Consider capital needs as you grow and align investor financing accordingly
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program has given me access to people and resources I never had, public visibility beyond my wildest imagination and a caring community that makes me feel truly supported. The impact was immediate and transformative. My purpose is to unlock human potential, and this program has unlocked mine.
A worldwide presence
Select a country or region to learn more about a local Entrepreneurial Winning Women program. Check back to find out when applications open for 2020 in each region.
Engaging more than 500 founders worldwide since inception, our Entrepreneurial Winning Women program provides access to high-value networks and creates affirming communities of women entrepreneurs across the globe. Studies show these close connections among women entrepreneurs is a key factor to their long-term success.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.