EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ North America
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program identifies ambitious entrepreneurs and provides them with the resources, network and access needed to unlock their full potential.
About EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program annually identifies a select group of high-potential founders who have built profitable companies and provides them with connections and vast resources needed to think bigger and sustainably scale their companies to full potential.
Ernst & Young LLP welcomes participants into a vibrant global peer community with evergreen access to thought leadership, networks and essential tools enabling business growth.
Those chosen to join the Winning Women North America program will:
- Join an elite network of ambitious entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies.
- Become part of an exclusive global community of founders who act as advisors and role models for one another.
- Participate in a customized executive education program with year-round activities designed to accelerate sustainable business growth.
- Receive an invitation to the Strategic Growth Forum® US. For over a decade, the Forum has convened pacesetting CEOs from across the country for three days of inspiring keynotes; thought-provoking panels; one-to-one meetings; and limitless, high-value networking.
To take advantage of this opportunity, applicants must be women business owners who are founding CEOs and majority owners* of any privately held company in the US or Canada. The company is typically 10 years old or less and have reported at least US$2m in sales during each of the past two fiscal years. Company revenues of typical applicants range from US$2m to approximately US$30m.
Other eligibility requirements include:
- If there are multiple women co-founders, they may apply as a group if they meet the ownership criteria.
- Selected participants are required to attend a two-day orientation in late summer, as well as the Strategic Growth Forum® US, November 9-12, 2023, in Palm Springs, California.
- Only for-profit businesses may apply.
- Franchisors are eligible, but franchisees are not.
- Former EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award winners are not eligible.
*For women who have sought outside investment, the founding woman entrepreneur may still apply if majority ownership stake is retained after deducting all outside investments.
Winning Women are expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take full advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
Companies should be headquartered in Canada or the United States.
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of independent judges representing successful entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders.
Why Winning Women?
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program annually identifies high-potential founders and champions them in fulfilling their bold business ambitions. The North America Class of 2022 shares about the program’s impact on their businesses.
EY Entrepreneurs Access Network
A business-accelerating program for Black and Latino founders, designed to scale their businesses by equalizing access to resources, connections and capital.