20 years of EY activitiesin Azerbaijan
Locally, we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Globally, we are also united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
We also invite you to learn more about the EY difference: high-performing teams delivering exceptional client service.
Flash news dedicated to developments in Administration of International Agreements for the Avoidance of Double Taxation. Discover more.
Doing Business in Azerbaijan 2017: Our guide provides the busy executive a quick overview of the taxation, forms of business organization, and business and accounting practices in Azerbaijan.
Interview with Assurance and People Partner of EY in Azerbaijan Turgay Teymurov: The interview of Assurance and People Partner of EY in Azerbaijan has been published in Business Time magazine.
Interview with Assurance and People Partner of EY in Azerbaijan Turgay Teymurov: The interview of Assurance and People Partner of EY in Azerbaijan has been published on www.day.az and www.trend.az.
EY Business Academy presents a wide range of professional trainings in Baku. EY Academy of Business is a leader in providing professional education and training services in the CIS.
Interview with the Deputy Head of EY Baku Office Rishad Dadashev: The interview of Deputy Head of EY Baku Office has been released in Finansist Magazine.
Interview with the first woman Assurance Partner Nargiz Karimova: The interview with the first woman Assurance Partner in Azerbaijan has been released in WE and World Economics Magazine.
Recent news releases issued by EY Azerbaijan:
- EY running AMCHAM CSR committee meeting - Baku, 1 December 2015
- EY Azerbaijan wins prize at Baku Interior Awards - Baku, 27 November 2015
- EY Azerbaijan participates as consulting partner in the first Sustainable Development & Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Conference - Baku, 15 October 2015
- EY and BBG announce the winner of the 2nd Robin Bennett award - Baku, 27 May 2015
- EY Azerbaijan Country Managing Partner Mr. Ilgar Veliyev makes presentation at Azerbaijan Investment Summit - Baku, 17 March 2015
- Nargiz Karimova, EY Assurance Partner, speaks at the Offshore Support Vessels Caspian Region conference - Baku, 10-11 March 2015
- Ilgar Veliyev, Country Managing Partner of EY in Azerbaijan, is re-elected as President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan - Baku, 25 February 2015
- Turgay Teymurov, EY Assurance Partner, speaks at the Russia & CIS Oil & Gas Executive Summit in Dubai on 19-20 February 2015 - Baku, 19-20 February 2015
- EY embraces education as a key pillar in building a better working world - Baku, 11 February 2015
- EY holds tax breakfast seminar in Baku - Baku, 30 January 2015
Recent articles issued by EY Azerbaijan:
- The results of “The Best Employer” survey conducted by EY in Azerbaijan
- IFRS updates
- “Extended Producer Responsibility: A new trends in Sustainability” - The article of Nargiz Karimova, Orkhan Rajabov and Gunel Farajova has been published in the 20th edition of Impact Azerbaijan magazine, the official publication of American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan.
- What banks should do now to prepare for the banking industry in the year 2020?
- Political constrains and competition for proven reserves is #1 risk for O&G companies