Welcome to the home page for EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific program
As the world leader in advising, guiding and recognizing entrepreneurs, we know that access to successful role models and business-building networks is critical for entrepreneurs to accelerate growth.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific program is an executive leadership program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale – and then helps them do it. This year-long program is designed for women with established businesses who are ready to scale operations and grow to become global market leaders.
For women entrepreneurs ready to scale their operations globally
Are you an outstanding woman entrepreneur?
Do you know an outstanding woman entrepreneur?
We want to hear from you. See more on the eligibility and selection criteria below and then click on either the Apply or Recommend links below. Applications are open until 27 November, 2017.
You are welcome to contact us for more information about the 2018 program. Email us with your inquiry at email@example.com with the subject ‘2018 EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women Asia-Pacific’.
About the program
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific program is a year-long executive leadership program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale – and then helps them do it.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite business network of the country’s best high-growth companies and participate in a customized executive leadership program with year-round activities designed to:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media
Winning Women are encouraged to remain engaged in the program beyond the first year and join the global winning women alumnae and activities for as long as they are of benefit.
Eligibility and selection criteria
To be eligible for this extraordinary opportunity, a high potential woman entrepreneur must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be the founding or co-founding CEO – and currently the majority owner (at least 51% ownership) of her company.
- The company must be at least five years old and have annual revenues in excess of US$2m for each of the last two fiscal years.
- The company must be headquartered in Asia-Pacific (includes Greater China, Mongolia, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Guam, Laos, Sri Lanka, Saipan, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Micronesia, and the Maldives).
- The applicant should demonstrate that her company is ready to scale and grow internationally (the program is focused on supporting entrepreneurs that can scale and grow their companies beyond their domestic markets).
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
- Must have the vision and the desire to scale and grow the company internationally
- Must have the confidence, conviction, tenacity, plan and overall professional acumen to take a high-potential business and scale it and grow it to become a market leader
- Should have the maturity and level of business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives
Applicants who are selected must make the following commitments:
- Attend in person the three-day EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific and Japan conference to be held in Japan from 28-30 May, 2018
- Participate in three Class of 2018 training sessions. These will be delivered by video-conference and will be scheduled throughout the year
Those unable to commit to both events and the training sessions should not apply.