In this on-demand webcast, EY and Dr. Roman Sauer, Group Chief Accounting Officer at Allianz Group, outline how to achieve a high-performing finance function of the future. Watch the replay now.
Now is the right time for insurers to rethink, redefine and – yes – transform finance. Everything should be under consideration; from the purpose of finance and the services it provides to operating models, integration with the business, and the necessary tools and talent.
It’s time for finance to no longer lag behind the business, but instead act as a strategic, innovative alliance that promotes business growth.
In this session, we discuss how insurers can achieve a high-performing finance function of the future. With Q1 at a close, we also used the opportunity to provide a short analysis of financial reporting considerations.
Topics discussed include:
- Finance transformation
- How to build a finance function of the future
- Reporting considerations
- Guillaume Fontaine, EY EMEIA Financial Services Insurance Assurance Leader
- Dr. Roman Sauer, Group Chief Accounting Officer at Allianz Group
- Steven Capps, EY Global Insurance Finance Transformation Lead
- Yolaine Kermarrec, Partner, CFO Consulting Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Simon Woods, EY EMEIA Insurance Strategy Leader