Laurent provides with passion advisory and assurance services to our cross-border Alternative Investments clients including regulatory, valuation and accounting services across asset-classes and investment strategies (VC, Sponsor and Sponsorless Finance and Buy-Out).
He built up and now leads the Impact Finance group gathering cross service-line professionals at our Luxembourg office and represents the firm in the following Industry Associations:
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA)
- Chairman of the Fund Labelling Committee of the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- Member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer of the Inclusive Finance Network Luxembourg (InFIne.lu)
- Member of the Steering Committee of the European Impact Investing Luxembourg (EIIL)
- Lecturer at Institut de Formation Bancaire Luxembourgeois and at the International Faculty for Executives
How Laurent is building a better working world
Laurent is personally engaged as an investor or advisor in several social impact businesses addressing specific UN Sustainable Development Goals and strives to communicate his passion to the EY team on a daily basis.