Zeeshan is a Partner in our Private Equity practices in Luxembourg. He is specialized in servicing infrastructure funds, Private Equity funds and Islamic Finance structures.
Zeeshan has 15 years of experience in audit and business advisory services.
He is experienced in multiple GAAP and Luxembourg regulated audit work including multi-location engagements.
Zeeshan is actively involved in writing on the assets management and Islamic finance and has been a speaker at numerous events.
Leading local initiatives and services to Infrastructure funds, the Middle East and Islamic finance.
His professional qualifications include:
- Réviseur d’Entreprises (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
- Qualified Islamic Finance professional from UK
How Zeeshan is building a better working world
EY's quest for better working starts with a better question – to challenge, inspire and unlock a new solution. That is what I do by:
- Providing deeper insight on entity’s financial performance and risks
- Providing more transparency into what has been discovered during the course of the audit
- Sharing our perspective
- Engaging with our clients and professional association in addressing burning issues