In this webcast, panelists discuss how a managed services approach to cybersecurity can protect a business, while enabling the kind of enterprise-wide trust that is required for real business transformation.
Companies are facing difficulties keeping pace with increasingly sophisticated, organized and equipped threat actors. Complex cross-border regulations and a talent crisis are compounding the challenges and broadening the cyber threat landscape.
In this webcast, we will explore how taking a managed services approach to cybersecurity enables cyber safety to be considered upfront as part of business strategy and operations rather than as a reactive cost in a crisis. We will also provide insights on how the approach can free up time, space and resources for leaders to prioritize growth and innovate at pace.
Topics discussed include:
- How the current climate is compounding the risks associated with cybersecurity
- The myriad of pressures that businesses now manage through to stay ahead of cyber threat
- The case for a cybersecurity managed services approach to keep pace with ever-evolving technology and cyber trends and enable business growth
- The four main areas of cybersecurity managed services delivery
- Priya Fitch, Partner, Financial Services, Ernst & Young LLP