Risk Managed Services
A smarter, faster risk function is critical to creating competitive advantage. Risk Managed Services reimagines your risk function from defensive tool to strategic enabler, giving leaders the confidence to accelerate transformation while protecting the trust of shareholders, staff and customers.
What EY can do for you
Organizations must take informed risks to innovate, differentiate and grow – to stay ahead of competitors. But traditional risk functions struggle to navigate the expanding scale, impact and pace of today’s risks, slowing down transformation and exposing organizations to breaches that jeopardize trust.
Risk Managed Services combines EY digital assets and rich capabilities, as well as our talent and insights, to help create a connected, effective and intelligent risk function that delivers better business outcomes, including:
- Supported transformation: A common, consistent risk framework powered by data, technology and talent elevates risk performance, giving leaders the confidence to transform and help create long-term value.
- Cost certainty and flexibility: Risk Managed Services removes upfront capital costs and offers the cost certainty of AI-powered, flexible, on-demand solutions.
- Agility and resilience to build a future-ready business: A single, business-relevant, data-driven view of current and emerging risks strengthens resilience, helps enable agility, and guides smarter strategy.
- Confident compliance that helps create opportunities: Staying on top of regulation through the overlay of client data with externally sourced data empowers the business with confidence to take strategic risks and unlock opportunities.
- Capable, tech-empowered teams: Our collaborative, human-centered approach gives your team new skills, digital assets and training, which create an equitable, risk-focused culture.
Risk Managed Services gives you a more strategic, efficient and cost-effective approach to risk, so you can focus on innovation and growth. It’s your world, running on ours, better.
- Horizon scanning and assessment
- Identification of regulatory requirements through Regulatory and compliance manager
- Assessment of current controls and identification of gaps
- Controls design and implementation
- Third-party inventory mapping
- Performing remediation (regulated industries)
- Remediation monitoring
- Remediation closures
- Remediation reporting
- Regulatory and board reporting
- Investigation and reporting
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.