Discover the expanding business regulations on human rights. Gain insight on navigating and complying with new regulations, for a responsible and sustainable future.
This webcast will explore human rights regulations and their impact on businesses. We will explore key topics, such as the Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive (CSDDD), and the Transparency Act, along with compliance challenges. Participants will gain an understanding of the regulatory landscape, and learn to navigate human rights due diligence in business. By the end, the attendees will be equipped with the required knowledge and tools to foster responsible practices, enhance stakeholder trust and drive sustainable growth in their organizations. Join us to unlock the power of human rights compliance!
Topics discussed include:
- Regulatory landscape for human rights due diligence
- Expectations from Nordic companies on identifying risks and taking responsibility
- Steps for navigating and complying with human rights standards
- Susanna Palling Huusko, Manager, EY Business Consulting – Supply Chain & Operations
- Linn Tvede, Senior Manager, EY Business Consulting – Sustainability
Time your local time