Look beyond “less harm” to truly circular business models. Learn about the public funding available for your innovation and sustainability projects.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Understanding how the sixth wave of innovation – i.e., sustainability - will affect the core of businesses. We will discuss the difference between incremental and transformational change, and how that applies to business innovation
- Inspiring examples of regenerative solutions that could advance your sustainability agenda
- Outlining the grants available for sustainability projects at national and European level
- Understanding the requirements for being eligible for public funding
- Walking through the tangible and non-tangible benefits of applying for public funding
The webinar will give a solid understanding of how innovation can be designed and is perceived, and how companies link their projects to the public funding available.
This webinar is part of a our Nordic Sustainability Matter-series. Click here to see upcoming events or watch previous ones on-demand.
Time your local time