EY NextGen Women
Are you interested in finance and a career in Strategy and Transactions? Apply for the EY NextGen Women program and kick-start your career at EY.
Are you part of the next generation of women in Strategy and Transactions?
The EY NextGen Women competition will take place on the 9 September 2022 and will be held at EY’s office in Helsinki. During the day you will be challenged to think critically in co-operation with other students, where you will get a chance to solve a complex Strategy and Transactions case, present your solution to a jury, and network with EY professionals and fellow participants. The day will end with an award ceremony and the winner is invited to attend the global final to represent Finland. The finalists will work together to solve a case study culminating in the selection of the EY NextGen Women global winner.
By participating in the Finnish competition, you can win the following prizes:
- 1st place: The winner of the EY NextGen Women competition in Finland will participate in the global NextGen Women final and will get a chance to compete for winning the global competition. The winner also receives a 4 month trainee period in the Corporate Finance team (or in another Strategy and Transactions team if preferred so) in Finland and a 6 month mentorship program with one of our Strategy and Transactions experts.
- 2nd place: 6 months mentorship program with one of our Strategy and Transactions experts.
- 3rd place: 3 months mentorship program with one of our Strategy and Transactions experts.
Who is the competition for?
The EY NextGen Women competition is open to women currently studying at university level or equivalent and who are interested in a future career in Strategy and Transactions.
- Resident in Finland or international student studying in Finland – right to work in Finland is required
- Registered as a full-time student
- Students from all around Finland – for students arriving from outside of Helsinki metropolitan area the travel costs will be covered by EY
- No limitations on educational background (e.g. majors/minors) however – interest in Strategy and Transactions, a business mindset and a can-do attitude are essential!
We will begin the selection process already during the application period, so be sure to apply now! The closing date for applications is the 28 August 2022.
To be considered you must:
- Attach your CV and transcript of your studies to the application form
- Attach a short cover letter in which you tell us about briefly of your background, motivations, and key factors for success.
If you experience technical problems with the application form, you are more than welcome to reach out to Erica Ollikainen, Senior Talent Attraction & Acquisition Specialist, Nordic talent Team. Or reach out to Ida Lindström, Analyst, Corporate Finance, Strategy and Transactions, if you have any questions about the competition.
My key takeaway from this competition has been the meaningful connections made, both with EY leaders and my fellow finalists
EY NextGen Women 2022 Global Winner