Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To qualify for participating in this extraordinary program, applicants must fit the following criteria
High-potential women entrepreneurs who
- A founder or founding partner (at least 51% ownership) in a registered business
- Demonstrate passion to grow their business and scale up
- Should have the level of business sophistication needed to interact with high-level business advisors or executives
- Are at least 3-5 years old
- Have annual revenues at least Rp 10 billion during the past two years, and able to disclose financial information (a non-disclosure agreement will be shared)
- Franchisors are eligible, but franchisees are not.
To apply or nominate a deserving woman entrepreneur, please fill in the nomination form and submit it to the committee. All information submitted on the nomination form will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used by EY and an independent panel of judges for the selection process.
The shortlisted finalists must make the following commitments
- An on-site visit and interview by EY Partner to the finalist’s office
- Attend a meeting and interview with the independent panel of judges
- Attend an awarding ceremony event
- Participate in alumni program or event held in the coming years
Learn more about EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Indonesia program