In this episode of "In the Spotlight," our panel of female technology entrepreneurs discuss how to build and scale a business, and share best practices on creating an innovative mindset.
Join us for the Global EY Women in Technology’s entrepreneurship edition of “In the Spotlight,” a webcast series that highlights inspirational female leaders.
Hosted virtually from around the globe, this interactive event features four companies and their founders who participated in the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program. Our panelists are esteemed women from the technology startup community who have successfully navigated the challenges of building and scaling their businesses. They will be sharing their insights, experiences and best practices on entrepreneurship success, as well as how to shape an innovative mindset in your daily work life.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to peek into the world of technology start-ups! Here’s a wonderful opportunity to get inspired and ask these leaders questions that could take your ideas from inception to actualization.
Topics discussed include:
- Starting a business from scratch
- Financing options for start-ups
- Navigating the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Building a winning team and company culture
- Strategies for scaling a business
- Creating an innovation or "startup" mindset in your daily work life
- Catriona Campbell, EY UK&I Client Technology and Innovation Officer
- Lonye Ford, Co-Founder & CEO, Arlo Solutions
- Arlene Wube, Co-Founder & COO, Arlo Solutions
- Christi Maherry, Co-owner & CEO, Cyber Security Institute
- Veronica Orvalho, Founder & CEO, Didimo
- Neetu Seth, Founder & CEO, NITS Solutions
Can’t make the live event? Register for the official replay:
Tuesday, 2 May 2023, 8:00 a.m. CEST / 4:00 p.m. AEST
Register here for official replay.