In this webcast, EY panelists discuss workplace well-being megatrends and show how they enable human and business performance with a positive impact for society.
We spend an average of ninety thousand hours of our life working. Apart from sleep, it’s the thing we do the most. There is a need to design and create environments that foster wellbeing, help organizations to thrive, increase productivity, and create an attractive work experience for our people.
We know that when we place Humans at the Center of a transformation, it is more likely to succeed. However, a positive employee experience must also be at the center of an organization’s day-to-day operations. When people are motivated, inspired and engaged in high-performing teams, they create value, growth and accelerate business performance.
Join the experienced panel in this webcast to hear about:
- Wellness megatrends impacting organizations and leaders
- Looking beyond individual wellness to organizational and societal wellness
- Alignment of an organization’s purpose with their well-being strategy
- Impact of well-being on key people and business metrics
- Solutions to creating a thriving workplace
- Jo Aidroos, EY UK&I Wellbeing Lead
- Calene van Zyl, EY UK&I Risk Culture Lead
- Mavis Dwaah, EY Cognitive-behaviour Specialist at EY UK&I
- Saujanya Gn, EY EMEIA FSO Digital HR Transformation & Tech Leader
- Dr Sally Hemming, EY UK Health & Wellbeing Lead
Related webcastsSeries overview
EY EMEIA PAS Culture, Leadership and People Experience Lead