Christophe is a business developer on the Luxembourgish market. He is facilitating our interactions with the commercial, industrial and public sectors. He is also a project director on key projects for our office, such as the EY Entrepreneur of the Year program.
Before that, he was an advisor and acquired soft and technical skills on the following topics:
• Draft of strategic studies and comparative analysis in different market sectors (retail, logistics, healthcare, public sector...)
• Definition, management and coordination of both internal and external complex programs / projects subject to strategic issues, high number of stakeholders or budget constraints
• Change and communication management
• Bid / proposal and pitching process management
• Client and business development
How Christophe is building a better working world
Over the last years, Christophe has been in charge of:
Driving our EY Entrepreneur of the Year program, our EY Club for Entrepreneurs, our EY Next Gen program
Developing and facilitating our interactions with our clients / targets.
Christophe has also led many strategic analysis and projects for our office on different topics such as entrepreneurs, family businesses, multinationals established in Luxembourg, logistics companies, public institutions. Christophe has several interviews and articles published on these topics.