EY and Guidewire are helping transform property and casualty insurance operations with advanced technology, accelerated innovation and seamless software solutions.
What EY can do for you
The EY-Guidewire alliance has been helping property and casualty insurers transform their operations for close to 15 years, by bringing the right capabilities and implementation experience to benefit the industry. Our alliance is helping insurers achieve operational excellence, engage consumers in new ways, and develop next-generation capabilities.
Built on advanced technologies to enable transformation and modernization, the Guidewire suite of insurance solutions is designed to enable seamless operational efficiency and excellence in core insurance processes.
EY teams have developed more than 400 accelerators and integrations to further expand the Guidewire platform.
The EY-Guidewire alliance has been a market leader for over 15 years and has revolutionized the insurance industry. Our joint clients have transformed by leveraging innovative solutions, market-leading services, and revolutionary technology.
By leveraging accelerators and the experience of over 225 Guidewire projects, EY professionals help carriers engage consumers in new ways, develop digital strategies to better leverage their core systems investment and ultimately gain competitive advantage.
EY teams offer deep knowledge and experience of Guidewire products, working with them to improve insurance companies’ ecosystems by helping implement Guidewire solutions including:
- PolicyCenter: Helps you launch innovative new products in weeks, rapidly meet changing customer needs and quickly scale your success — all with one core insurance policy administration system.
- ClaimCenter: Helps enable you to automate and optimize workflows, provide streamlined claims settlements, and provide the frictionless and transparent claims experience that your customers desire.
- BillingCenter: Offers a simpler, more convenient customer experience with an insurance billing system that features prebuilt models and flexible architecture to support existing and future policyholder transactions.
- Digital: Guidewire Digital provides best-practice, out-of-the-box integration between multiple digital offerings and the Guidewire Insurance Suite. This enables customers to take advantage of the best capabilities from both platforms.
- Data: Guidewire analytics products for P&C insurance deliver embedded predictions to underwriters and claims adjusters so they can make smarter decisions on risk selection, pricing, claims triage and settlement.
- Cloud Migration: Insurance and Cloud capabilities increase speed to market and agility, which brings innovative insurance products to market faster and improves the customer and agent experience.
By integrating these solutions, insurers can optimize their operational processes, resulting in increased efficiency, profitability, customer service and speed to market. Whether it's policy, claims, billing, data or digital solutions, the alliance supports insurers to achieve operational excellence, enabling them to stay ahead of the competition.
EY-Guidewire Alliance – Partner Specialization
Image carousel showcasing the EY-Guidewire Alliance specializations: Billing Center, Claim Center, Cloud - North America, Cloud, Data Hub - North America, Digital - North America, Insurance Suite Intergration - North America, Insurance Suite - North America, Policy Center - North America, Premier Go to Market - North America, Self Managed Upgrades, Testing Standards.
Client story: Ayr Famers Mutual Insurance Company
EY worked together with Guidewire to execute an implementation at a Canadian insurer, Ayr Farmers Mutual. In this video, Ayr and EY tell the story of this successful digital transformation and its positive impact on the customer experience.
Client story: Alfa Insurance
Alfa Insurance’s successful digital transformation was the catalyst to integrating cutting-edge technology to better serve their company and their customers. Hear in their own words how, with the help of EY, this implementation allowed Alfa to utilize their data and build innovative new products with quality and speed to market.
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.