The 15th EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards culminated in a grand celebration on Thursday, 20 Feb.
Uday Kotak, Executive Vice-Chairman and Managing Director, Kotak Mahindra Bank, who has created India's leading financial services conglomerate in just over two decades is the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2013 India. Uday, will now represent India at the EY World Entrepreneur of the Year Award (WEOY) in Monte Carlo from 4-8 June, 2014.
Dr. Yusuf K Hamied, Chairman, Cipla, who is widely respected as Indian pharma's renaissance man, was honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award for driving the vision of affordable healthcare for all.Eight other successful entrepreneurs also received these coveted awards across various categories at a glittering Awards banquet here today, which was attended by over 500 of India's best entrepreneurs, business leaders, policy makers, media, and investors:
EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2013: Winners
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Dr. Yusuf K Hamied
- EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2013: Uday Kotak
Executive Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Entrepreneur Of The Year - Start-Up: Rizwan Koita
Chief Executive Officer, CitiusTech
- Entrepreneur Of The Year – Services: VSS Mani
Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Just Dial Ltd.
- Entrepreneur Of The Year – Manufacturing: Rajju Devidas Shroff
Chairman & Managing Director, UPL Ltd. (formerly United Phosphorus Ltd.)
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Manager: Vineet Nayyar and CP Gurnani
Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer & MD, Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Entrepreneur Of The Year – Real Estate, Energy and Infrastructure: Ravi Menon
Chairman, Sobha Developers Ltd.
- Entrepreneur Of The Year – Life Sciences and Healthcare: Amit Bakshi
Chairman, Managing Director & CEO, Eris Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Entrepreneur Of The Year – Consumer Products: Qimat Rai Gupta
Chairman & Managing Director, Havells India Ltd.
- Entrepreneur Of The Year – Business Transformation: Ajay Bijli
Chairman & Managing Director, PVR Ltd.