EY Blockchain Analyzer: Smart Contract & Token Review
What EY can do for you
The development and adoption rate of smart contracts has increased significantly since the launch of the Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts drive key business logic that is growing ever more complex as the connectivity becomes more sophisticated. Since smart contracts govern ownership and business logic of digital assets, companies, investors and end users are seeking to increase confidence and transparency in their use.
Smart Contract & Token Review solution aims to provide confidence to organizations around the usage of and interaction with blockchain-based applications and smart contracts.
- Security – Deter hackers in order to keep your digital assets secure; identify common vulnerabilities, mitigate potential exploits and minimize the impact of new or unknown attacks by utilizing industry standards and creating customized tests.
- Business logic alignment – Understand the expected output of your digital agreement as it is implemented in the smart contract’s code; assess compatibility with the system design and functionality as it is declared in the published documentation.
- Simulation – Create “what-if” scenarios through the Testing Studio; and run pre-defined automated tests and simulate smart contract execution by configuring selected functions through a user interface.
The business benefits include:
- Trust – Establish trust between counterparties in your ecosystem by supplying measures to assess the validity of smart contracts.
- Transparency – Deliver insights about the behavior of the smart contract and design implications.
- Reduced risk – Provide critical information required to mitigate the operational and inherent risks in smart contracts.
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.