EY and SAP can help your organization generate long-term value faster, by reframing your future for what’s next – innovative, industry-focused, cloud-based, sustainable. That’s Transformation Realized with SAP offerings.
Strong collaboration and trust between EY and SAP teams are the formula for success, as demonstrated by the continuous innovation, growth and impressive results achieved together.
Discover why EY, a multiyear recipient of the coveted SAP Pinnacle awards, is recognized by SAP for our thought leadership, technology innovation and commitment to client excellence.
Outcomes-focused approach to SAP transformation unlocks more value, reduces disruption and gives energy and resources companies the power to transform for the future.
How can technology at speed create competitive advantage?
The nature of work is evolving fast, we’re all being asked to adopt new behaviors — to be more innovative, more agile, more collaborative, more everything. Business today is anything but usual. There is an urgency demanding we look ahead through a new lens and reframe the future.
EY’s breadth of SAP capabilities, industry and regulatory knowledge, finance discipline, and global geographic reach position us to help your organization transform at speed and achieve your strategic ambitions.
Transformation Realized with SAP offerings
When it comes to realizing transformation with SAP offerings, EY teams are focused on helping organizations drive strategic, industry-focused, cloud-optimized, value-driven SAP transformations. Our more than 26,000 experienced SAP professionals across more than 150 countries help deliver value quickly so that organizations can more easily respond to today’s business challenges, and to fundamentally change the transformation experience — before, during and after an SAP program.
- 2023 SAP Pinnacle Awards Winner – Intelligent Enterprise Innovation – Industry Cloud
- 2023 SAP Pinnacle Awards Finalist – SAP Business Technology Platform – Customer Success Strategy
- 2023 SAP Pinnacle Awards Finalist – Sales Success – Large Enterprise
- 2023 SAP Pinnacle Awards Finalist – Social Impact
- 2023 SAP Innovation Awards Winner – EY Emergency Response Application – Contributing to the humanitarian aid for Ukraine
- Winner - SAP Pinnacle Award 2022 - Social Impact Partner
- Finalist - SAP Innovation Awards 2022 -EY AgilityWorks
- Finalist - SAP Pinnacle Award 2022 - Intelligent Enterprise Innovation - Business Process Intelligence
- SAP Asia Pacific Japan Partner Excellence Award 2022 for S/4HANA Movement
- SAP Quality Awards for Customer Success 2021- Business Transformation – On Premise Category (ENOC)
- SAP EMEA South Award for Global Strategic Service Partner Excellence 2022 for Transformation Project
- SAP EMEA North Award for Service Partner Excellence 2022 for Commitment to Certification
- SAP Project of the Year 2021 Russia and CIS
- SAP France Digital Demand Generation Award
- SAP ME North Award for the Largest Transformation Award (for MOF, KSA)
- SAP ME South award for Best Partner in Delivery Excellence (For ENOC)
- SAP India Partner Summit Awards 2022 - GSSP Implementation Partner for the Year (Global Partner Category for 2021)
- SAP India Partner Summit Awards 2022 - Emerging ISBN GSSP Partner of the Year (Global Partner Category for 2021)
The analyst community has recognized EY’s leadership:
EY named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SAP Implementation Services 2022 Vendor Assessment
We are proud to announce that EY has been recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SAP Implementation Services 2022 Vendor Assessment.
According to the IDC MarketScape, EY achieved a strong buyers rate for its ability to meet the project timeline and handling changes in project scope and for its custom application development capabilities. Similarly, IDC views EY highly for its functionality/offering road maps and its growth strategy related to deals by SAP next-generation solutions.
Source: IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SAP Implementation Services 2022 Vendor Assessment, By: Ali Zaidi, June 2022, IDC #US48395822
Disclaimer: IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the circles. Vendor year-over-year growth rate relative to the given market is indicated by a plus, neutral or minus next to the vendor name.
EY named a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for SAP S/4 HANA Application Services
We are delighted to be positioned as a Leader by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for SAP S/4 HANA Application Services. According to Gartner, “Leaders are performing well today, gaining traction and mind share in the market; they have a clear vision of market direction and are actively building competencies to sustain their leadership position in the market. Leaders have built a considerable S/4HANA track record and capabilities across multiple industries, geographies, deployment approaches or modules.”
Source: Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide, Allan Wilkins, Jaideep Thyagarajan, Fabio Di Capua, Peter Adamo, Duy Nguyen, Luis Pinto, June 2022 - ID G00754566
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Learn more about what the analysts are saying about EY. For a look at the full reports, visit our Analyst Relations homepage.
Our latest thinking
The growth journey in our global strategic collaboration with EY has been remarkable. In a little over a decade, EY has grown from having no SAP business to becoming one of SAP’s Top Global Strategic Alliances. By combining the full power of the organization and experience of Consulting, Technology, Industry, and other Business Units like Tax, we are driving transformation in many customers across the globe leveraging SAP’s portfolio of solutions.